When did you understand that patriarchy was the problem and not your body? This week, Yancy sits down with one of her favourite visual artists Miss Me Art. They talk about meeting our own patriarchal mindset, the sexual shame for people with vulvas, Miss Me’s art as therapy and she shares the emotional story of how she discovered that her body is not the problem.
Furthermore, Yancy explores with Andrea Cooks the power and benefits of art therapy.
Don’t forget to tag #thatsexcitingpod or @ us to let us know what you think of this week’s episode.
Be featured in the podcast by submitting a vocal submission!
Let’s keep in touch on social media!
- Follow your host @yancychery
- Instagram: @thatsexciting
- Twitter: @thatsexciting_
- Facebook: thatsxciting
- Email: email@example.com
- GoFundMe: thatsexciting.co/gofundme
- Support & Donate: https://paypal.me/thatsexciting
Follow today’s guests
- Instagram: @miss_me_art
- Instagram backup: @missmeart2
- Twitter: @TheArtfulVandal
- Instagram: @intimagetherapie
- Facebook: @INTIMAGEtherapie
- Clinique Intimage la thérapie par les Arts